Monday, November 16

Congratulations to Pacquiao! PLDT watchpad

Manny pacman
I was eager to watch the Cotto vs Pacquiao fight on the internet. My frustration intensified when the platform that I'm going to use to watch the fight tru live streaming is not working and it was already 10AM and the fight will be on anytime. The platform that I'm using was pldt watchpad. I don't want to bash too much about my frustration on PLDT regarding their watchpad because this post should all be for Manny Pacquiao. Anyways, I'm so happy after all I was able to watch Manny Pacquaio fights online tru Sopcast. I was able to see it live with no commercial break. All I can say is manny Pacquaio was destined to be a Boxing Winner. Next post pls!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Avida San Lazaro, Manila Condominium for Rent