Monday, July 13

World’s Smallest Waistline

cathe-jung

You see it right! It’s not Photoshop and it’s not a distorted picture. It’s a real thing. Cathie Jung’s tiny waistline measure just 15in and she’s perfectly healthy. Cathie Jung a resident of Manteo, North Carolina, 70 years old and a grandmother. She holds the Guinness book of records for having the smallest person’s living waistline in the World.

Cathie’s waistline is a product of long-term used of tight corset that makes her waistline shrinks to just 15in. For 25 years she only takes her tight corset off when she’s taking a bath. Even when she go for swimming she wears a customized bathing suit that has corset sewn on it.

She said “I do everything that I want to do I eat fairly small meals but I prefer that at my age anyway. I find it tricky sitting in low chairs and sometimes in restaurants I have to sit on the high chairs at the bar.

Her husband is an Orthopedic Surgeon and he told that her wife’s corset even helps support her spine.

 

cathiejung 

Technorati Tags: ,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Avida San Lazaro, Manila Condominium for Rent