Tuesday, July 14

Export Bank Plaza Bldg

I miss working on my previous workplace. The place where I worked for 4 years in Makati City. There’s a lot of good memories and also some bad ones but nonetheless I would say it’s well keeping it to my memory list. One of the memorable experienced or should I say horrifying I had from these building is when a storm named “Milenyo” aka “Millennium” came. If I remember it right it happened around the year of 2006 by the month of September. That storms has a very strong wind and heavy raindrops that the building where I worked was shaking. Imagine I was on the 34th floor and the impact of the wind was evident from outside since I can see it through the glass window. From the 34th floor, looking down I saw the road was already flooded and some of the trees were pulled from it roots. All in all, it was really a horrifying but memorable experienced.

Pix117These was the building where I used to worked before, it’s along Sen. Gil Puyat and Chino Roces (formerly Pasong Tamo). It’s very accessible and I have to admit that it’s clean too. I remember one time I was on a elevator with Former Philippine President Fidel Ramos. It’s another unforgettable experienced right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Avida San Lazaro, Manila Condominium for Rent