Saturday, June 27

"Puerto Galera" beach in the Philippines


Have you been in the beaches of the Philippines? if you were, How was the experience? Was it memorable? Well, if you're going to ask me I did enjoy my beach vacation a few years back. The beach that I'm saying was Puerto Galera. The beauty of the place is just breathtaking, though I'm not a good swimmer, I enjoy the clear water of the beach and the sand. I even rode the banana boat two times, it was really fun and fearsome. I miss going to the beach, it's been few years since I had my beach vacation. If you're tired of the hustle and bustle of the city, try to escape to a beautiful beach and have a relaxing day or even a week. I just got my photo from my friendster account, like to show it to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Avida San Lazaro, Manila Condominium for Rent