Friday, June 26

Engrish..The world's way to translate things in English

I accidentally saw this website before from other website I mostly visit. At first I thought the pictures and the translation was just made-up or it's just a plain joke of some sorts, but as I visited the site in my surprise, all pictures are true and authentic, they even indicated the country where they got the translation or should I say the engrish version of it. I started to laugh out of my head after I read some of the funny translation they have. I know there's no such thing as perfect English, but hey, who needs to be perfect when you can laugh out so hard with the mistakes that some of us has. Here's some of the real funny ones:

Found in Bali, Indonesia (likely a Hindu temple).

Found in Pokhara, Nepal

Found in Kichijoji, Tokyo.


Found in Seoul, Korea.


You can get to see more of this with this link Engrish.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Avida San Lazaro, Manila Condominium for Rent