Wednesday, November 18

Family First, but why?

When I was still in High school, English subject is one of my favorite. I had a huge respect on my English teacher, whom I must say is really good in teaching English and well-versed in grammar. I learned a lot because of how inspiring her teaching approach to us. She make sure that everyone on the class will listen to her while she was teaching. Though I have to admit that I still have more to improve but I'm surely good in English. I would like to make a special mention to Mrs. Yape as one of my favorite teacher in High school. Anyways, I want to share one article that I wrote for my English subject, it's about Family. I had these short paragraph many years. I kept one copy because, I think it's very inspiring so here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Avida San Lazaro, Manila Condominium for Rent