Wednesday, August 19

Learn Spanish in 24 hours ebook


Buenos Dias, ¿Cómo está Ud.? It's been a while since I posted another entry to my blog. I'm a bit out of inspiration right now. That's why I decided to share some of my ebooks that would help perk me up. Sharing is a nice gesture, it leaves a good feeling, it lightens our hearts and it gives smile to our face. So here it goes the ebook that I tried to read it myself and I say it provides an easy way for you to understand Spanish. I really find it easy to understand Spanish probably because we have some Tagalog words that we are using that was rooted from Spanish language.

The ebook focuses on how it can easily understand the Spanish language, from pronunciation to constructing sentences. These ebook will guarantee you to learn basic knowledge on how you could construct a Spanish sentence and provides a way to effectively converse using Spanish.

It was written by Gail Stein "Spanish Learn to communicate in 24 hours". Here's the link for the ebook.
Gracias! Download!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Avida San Lazaro, Manila Condominium for Rent