Friday, July 24

Nobody Wonder Girls Sensation

I haven't heard this song until my sister ask me to download it for her. So I did and I even ask her are you sure, because I thought it was an old song. Surprisingly after I completed the download and played the song it was sung by a female group and it's a dance type of music, it's a POP. So there, I kinda like the song because of the upbeat tone and the voices are fresh. The "Nobody" has two version the "Korean" and "English" adaptation. Though the lyrics doesn't have much words because they all just say "nobody but you", I can't love no other, other and other" still the song is cute very danceable and it has a recipe to make it big on the charts. Not just in Korea but also in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Avida San Lazaro, Manila Condominium for Rent