Sunday, June 28

What's all about the "hooplas" of Michael Jackson's death?


Many have wondered about the outpouring grieves of different people on the death of Michael Jackson. Some says people are getting too exaggerated on the events. Others think it's nonsense to grieve because he's also a normal person just like anyone of us, which apparently, what happen to Michael Jackson is a normal cycle of life. Some can't stand watching TV anymore because they are too tired of hearing and seeing the news about Michael Jackson. Well, I think the reason behind all this hoopla is that M.J is a high profile person. He is a celebrity and an icon. You can't deny the fact of how big his contribution to the music industry. He was famous for what he does best. He is such a great influence not just in US music industry but also in the whole world. And the fact he died of course, most if not all the people who was touched by his music will go after his burial to see him for the last time. I know even if your not a fan I'm sure you've been hit somewhere in your heart the songs that he sung. Here's some of the memorable lines from his hit songs:



"It don't matter if your black or white."
---- "Black or White"

"Like a sunset dying with the rising of the moon." ---- "Gone too Soon"

"So I've learned that love's not possession
and I've learned that love won't wait
now I've learned that love needs expression
But I learned too late." ---- "
She's out of my Life"

"To escape the world I got to enjoy this simple dance."
---- "Blood On the Dance Floor"

"I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make a change." ---- "Man in the Mirror"

"There are ways to get there." ---- "Heal the World"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Avida San Lazaro, Manila Condominium for Rent