Friday, December 11

The Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody

In early days (not so long ago, lol), one of the famous children TV show in my time was Sesame Street. It's a children Muppet show that has different character. From the famous kermit "the frog" to Cookie Monster and a lot more. I also remember that time, when I was still a little midget(lol), the counterpart of Sesame Street of US was "Batibot" for Philippines. Batibot was not so much of the muppet but more of story-telling and character building for children. I don't want to be bias but I always watch "Batibot" more than Sesame Street. For the reason that I'm not fond of Muppets. In this day an age, Hi5 is somehow the modern "Batibot" and Sesame Street.

Hence, I decided to share to you a video of Bohemian Rhapsody by the Muppets. I enjoy the video a lot. It brings out some childhood memories and i get to appreciate Muppets more after watching this video. So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Avida San Lazaro, Manila Condominium for Rent