Sunday, May 24

Snail speed of Internet connection ..



At this day an age, people become more informed about different things, with the help of Internet. You can find almost all the information you need with just one click. But of course, we cannot fully take advantage of the Internet without a reliable Internet Service Provider or (ISP). What means of reliable? Something that is consistent, fast and abrupt with the needs of someone. I'm currently subscribe to a well-known ISP provider in metro manila, but for the past 2 months of subscription, I have to admit I'm really dissapointed. The connection was terribly inconsistent and there are times you will be disconnected for no apparent reason even though the weather is good, because usually the customer service of this ISP provider blame the weak signal to bad weather.
I can't do nothing right now since I have signed a contract for 2 years subscription. Well, maybe I could just wish their service will be better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Avida San Lazaro, Manila Condominium for Rent