Tuesday, February 12

Love quotes for Valentines Day!


These are the quotes that I find appropriate for manic-in-love people. It's appropriate in a way that it reaches and touches the inner feelings that we share to someone we dearly love. I hope you find trully happiness not just in time for Valentines Day but in all days of your lives.
The quotes are just hand-pick by me which I found sweetest and romantic. I may not know who originally wrote these quotes but nonetheless these quotes trully touch my fragile heart.

1. Love ain't about becoming somebody else's "perfect person", it's about finding who help you become the best person you can be.

2. In every relationship don't let your problems be a reason for giving up but for sticking it out and learning that love is not all happiness but love is there during the hardest time of your life.

3. When you love someone don't think in terms of forever. Think of now, forever will take care of itself.

4.Time is to slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice but for those who love time is eternity.

5. Love the one who cares for you not the one who ignores you. Love the one who makes you smile not the one who makes you cry. Love the one who your heart seeks not the one who makes you weep.

6. I chose to love you in silence for in silence I find no rejection. I chose to adore in my loneliness for in loneliness no one owns you but me.



Define love? well, as most other says Love is blind, but what my say is Love is blind at first but when you second look and he/ she also looking at you and you both feel something in your heart that you can't explain then that's the love you both been waiting for. If he/she literally blind it doesn't make a big difference you can use the power of hearing and touch then you can hear and feel if he/she loves you. By the way blind people have a great sense of touch and they are much sensitive compare to abled individual. So if you want to get a long lasting love, love a blind..

2 comments:

  1. I agree with all of your choices..they are really uplifting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice blog, i love your selection of valentines day quotes.

    Cheers,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Avida San Lazaro, Manila Condominium for Rent